Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Who's up for the challenge?

We have decided to have a Garage Sale, so what a perfect way to start by decluttering and getting rid of everything we don't need! We're going to start tomorrow. I will add some ideas I had to "declutter/organize" as we go and I will try to post before & after pictures. I wonder if you all can do that too?? That would be fun! I don't know that we will be able to do a new room/challenge every week but we shall see what happens.

These are the areas of my house I will be doing, pretty much everything BUT the basement because it is still "under construction"...
Car
Porch
Entryway
Living Room
Kitchen
Pantry
Stockpile Pantry
Hall Closet
Coat Closet
Hall Bath (kids)
Hall Closet (linens/medicine)
Evan's Room
Desk
Our Room
Our Bathroom
Our Closet
Kiley's Room
Laundry Room

I think that sums up everything. I may wait on posting pictures till we get the basement done & I can get everything situated nicely. We will see what happens. Who's in with me?

1 comment: