Friday, June 19, 2009

2nd Challenge~Front Porch

So today we're going to "declutter" our front porch. This should be a fairly quick project, unless you store everything there!!

We finished ours here is what we had to do:

I took everything OFF the porch, which wasn't much & then I swept and rinsed it off. After it dried, which happened fairly quick because of all of this heat we have right now. I cleaned off our "Welcome Mat" and placed it back, I also then took care of our potted flower hanging outside by the porch, and rearranged the "pots" they have nothing in them. However I tend to eventually pot some flowers in them. I also have a wreath (one for every season & holiday) that my momma made me. So we place those up, kind of changes up the look just a bit. You can also wipe the windows & door down and get rid of any spider/cobwebs that make be hanging around.

That pretty much took care of our front porch.
Let me know how you all are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment