Friday, June 19, 2009

I hear you!


Ok I was told that I need to post pictures, so I will do that. From here on out I will TRY to remember to post a before & after shot!


This is my front porch after, however... the girls frew all over it with chalk SO it had to be sprayed off again. Anywho... you get the point. I disabled the sign in on the comments so please leave me comments there, anything & everything.


If you all want to post before & after pictures email them to me at hanff06@centurytel.net and I will be sure to include them in the blog so others can see how great you are doing to!!


It's a challenge, #2 so get to it!! :)
-Kristen


2 comments:

  1. looking good!!! love your house very pretty!! i will clean mine RIGHT NOW to show you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok done sent you a pic in your email!! thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete