Friday, June 19, 2009

Other momma's completing the challenge!!









This is her before picture!!! (Sorry I am still learning how to do this!)















I got my first set of pictures back today, from Jen!





This is what Jen said:





ok i did your challange for the pourch!! i threw out the trash that always accumulates in front of my door, the big box of old shoes i threw out (cause you had me go through stuff lol) cleaned out the ash tray, finished putting up the decorations, swept the floor, then scrubbed it with soap and water, then rinsed it, then put up the new doormat i bought yesterday!!! woohoo you inspire me girl! you need to do more 15 minuet projects, like every day lol casue i still havent started the car one....maybe later??? nah takes too long maybe tomorrow! LOL love ya and thanks so much for atarting this site!!










Jen also sent me one before shot, and then three after shots. Jen you did awesome girl. I think the after pictures make your home look very inviting and isn't that the point?





1 comment:

  1. thank you so much (and the bottom one is the before lol) yes more small tasks this one was fun!!

    ReplyDelete