Friday, June 12, 2009

Great Items: Econo-Mommy

So this week alone, I have gotten some wonderful finds off of econo-mommy.
#1: I am part of a box (traveling box) and we each take items out that we can use and replace them with items we can't. I got some amazing things. I didn't make a list, but off the top of my head I got: Crest Spinbrush, Infused homemade wash cloth and chocolate covered spoons! Then I received a "send" this is a random act of kindness basically. This momma (jen) filled it with items I could use for Evan's birthday cake and some clothing we were hoping would fit me... however... it didn't. No worries thou, passing it on to another momma that can.

Then today I had done a trade FRB with another momma from this trade alone I received: 3 boxes of finish tabs, Venus razor & two refills, Satin Care shaving cream, Dove body spray, Johnson 24 hour moisturizer, blister (3 tubes), 2 360 toothbrushes, Reach tooth brush, Johnson 24 hour body lotion (2), cupcake holders (2 pkg.), Dove bar soap, Baby lotion (2 bottles), Razor cover, Wet ones, 2 pkg of Mentos, Soy Apple candle (smells so yummy), colgate wisp (2), sponges (2), Olay body quench lotion, Dove facial clensing cloths, Cocoa butter, asprin, Axe shower gel (2), St. Ives spricot scrub, Juicy fruit, Double mint gum, 2 Colgate travel toothpaste, Arm & Hammer toothpaste

No fee. Anyone can join. Check out the site. http://economommy.proboards.com/index.cgi
We would love to have more members. The more members there is the more people to swap with!

-Kristen

2 comments:

  1. economommy is great and i am so happy you liked the stuff enough to mention it in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to do more posts about my wonderful finds on here!

    ReplyDelete