Thursday, July 9, 2009

You can organize that? Why Not?! Challenge 9-11

So yesterday I had no time to really do a challenge, I had to work most of the day, so while I was working I organized all of the items I had marked in my "favorite" section. It looks so nice and pretty.

However on to today. I know I won't be able to do any organizing tomorrow either, because again I will be working all day. So I figured I would do as much as I could today. This morning Evan is very into his blocks and wants nothing to do with me so I took advantage of that time.

Challenge #9 Pantry, Our pantry is a small one, so I put all of our stockpile or double items in our laundry room which works for now. My husband put up shelfing in there, so this morning I just pulled everything out of the pantry I knew we wouldn't eat and passed it on to someone who would. My Grandma loves to give us food.... 1/2 of it never gets eaten so why not give it to someone who can use it.

Challenge #10 Spice Cabinet, this little cabinet holds so much! I went through and tossed any spices that were expired there wasn't to many since I had just done this not to long ago. I also then took out anything we haven't used or don't plan to use and passed it on to someone who can use it. Looks much nicer now!

Challenge #11 Fridge & Freezer, I pulled all the shelves & drawers out and got them all cleaned out. I wiped down all of the bottles & jars straightened it all out and put it back. Needless to say it will be a mess again by tomorrow but at least it looks nice for a few hours. I did the same thing with the freezer. I also tossed out anything in the fridge or freezer that needed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment